• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WDI: Nightmare Before Christmas At the Haunted Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: WDI: Nightmare Before Christmas At the Haunted Mansion

H2454

Skeptic
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Okay, so I do have this one too for auction:
nbchmpin.jpg

WDI LE 200 - Jack and Zero as the Caretaker and Dog

Auction Ends Thursday September 14 at 10pm

• [*=left]Rules: Use standard DPF rules
    [*=left]Likes: Electrical Parade, Orange Bird, Ariel, Oswald, anything from my wants list
    [*=left]Dislikes: The color yellow, princes, raw meat, and peanut butter

Have fun, and I did this for Shannon.​

Just a bit of an update to the leader boards - because the bids over the evening were fantastic. I don't even collect the Water Pageant, but the pin is amazing. I hate to do this..

1. dieharddonald2 / kyuubee
2. lostinwonderland
3. Shannon

The 13th as in Today (Thursday).

I try to keep my auctions limited to 3 days - just so people don't have to wait a week or more. My attention span is low.. :)

Right now, the leaders remain the same, but I am so torn here. On one hand, I have MSEP and on the other I have Ariel. Usually this is an easy decision, but dang you two. I mean, I'm really going to have to think on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back