• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

wdi pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDI pins are available from Mickey's of Glendale (MoG) store inside the WDI Glendale campus. It is usually only open to cast members on weekdays. Every other month, MoG might open on Saturday mornings to Disney cast members. Last Saturday, it was also open 8 am - 4 pm to D23 members and their guests. :)

Otherwise, you have to buy them off the internet.

I buy them from eBay because I'm not one of the lucky ones with connections to WDI. Remember that there are fake WDI pins out there too! *Ack*

Do we know which WDI pins are fake? I'm curious as I have several of these in my collection revolving around Mr. Toad.

Some of the original ID Badges are scrappers Ive seen some from the first 2 years but that is the most common

I heard you can buy WDI pins at the big pin convention that happens at least once a year in Anaheim. WDI has a booth and sells pins. I never been so I could be wrong but I think its held by NFFC?

ETA: Yes, its held by NFFC. Here's a link http://www.nffc.org/events/events.asp

Last edited:
NFFC has changed its name to DFC - Disneyanna Fan Club. There are two Sunday show/sales - one in January and one in July - and usually held at the Anaheim Crowne Plaza resort, Chapman at Harbor. Mickey's of Glendale/WDI (MoG) usually has a booth as well as does the Disney Employee Center (DEC). It is a great opportunity for the public to buy pins and merchandise from WDI and from DEC.

In the new images from China, the new Princess/Prince Ride Series(Tiana/Naveen on Splash Mountain, Ariel/Eric on Matterhorn, etc.) has apparently been scrappered. Other than those and the name badges, I've never heard of anything else from WDI ever being susceptible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back