• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI ShellieMay & Duffy diamond pin

WDI ShellieMay & Duffy diamond pin

Piglet

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi everyone!

When I saw the new ShellieMay & Duffy WDI Diamond pin being announced, I was so excited! Little did I know that these releases are so hard to find, especially for trading.. So if anyone has this one for trade, please let me know! I don't have many pins up for trade on my PinPics, but I go to Disneyland Paris fairly often (once a month more or less now) and can pick up both OE & LE pins still available there to trade with. There were a good few LE pins from past events and releases left when I went last week (I have a picture of the full display I can send) and I can of course also try and get the recent and upcoming LE releases. Am definitely willing to trade for more than one pin!

Drop me a message in case you're interested :)

Thanks from a ShellieMay & Duffy collector
:wiggle:

Back