• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW CELEBRATING FIFTY YEARS Jumbo Boxed Ear Hat Pins:Figment,Dumbo,Alice, Small World

WDW CELEBRATING FIFTY YEARS Jumbo Boxed Ear Hat Pins:Figment,Dumbo,Alice, Small World

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I am on a grail quest and in need of cash. It pains me to part with these pins, but what needs to be done, needs to be done ;)

These pins are all in their original boxes with the artist bio. They were never removed for display. Boxes have few creases here and there, but overall in good condition. All pins come from our smoke free home.

Prices include Paypal purchase as "goods" fees and shipping in US. First come, first serve. I can not hold these pins for more than 48 hrs.

- $105.00

- $40.00

- $110.00

- $45.00

Here are the actual pictures:

alice_zpsc6dc7f52.jpg

figment_zps9a9ed345.jpg

20140804_134304_zpse70941ad.jpg

20140804_134226_zpsacfd1655.jpg

If interested, please post here or PM me. Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Ok. I get it. Not the most exciting pins, but they are still up for sale. So, here is a buuuuuummmpppp :lol:

Back