• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW - It's A Small World - A Magical Transformation (Framed 9 Pin Set) - CO-OP

WDW - It's A Small World - A Magical Transformation (Framed 9 Pin Set) - CO-OP

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Okay, I finally sprung for this set and want to keep only Mulan & Mushu.

The pictures below are the ones I took from the framed set, in natural light, still encased in the glass frame. Unless I can sell at least 5 of them (so half the set), I will keep it framed. There do appear to be flaws on the pins but that's the way it came to me.

Prices do NOT include shipping in the United States, which is dependent on how many you buy. I plan to ship either first class mail or priority mail. I will add insurance as well.

At this time, I will only ship in the United States.

Are are Limited edition 300, as far as I can tell from the listing on PinPics and Pin Trading Database.

Or please feel free to make an offer!

Three Caballeros: $75

Ariel: $105 (note, there does appear to be a flaw on her, a line of some kind?)

Aurora and Prince Phillip dancing - $100 (not sure if that's a flaw)

Alice and the Playing Cards - $105 (note the flaw)

Peter Pan and Tinker Bell: $80

Hercules & Pegasus: $85

Cinderella & Pumpkin - $75

Or please feel free to make an offer!

Background/frame/glass: $50
- I estimate shipping will be at least $15-25 for this, double boxed and packed securely.