• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW looking for Disneyland to help each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW looking for Disneyland to help each other

luvstoos

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Pat and I am a new pin collector addict. I live about 15 miles form WDW and bought my first limited addition pins today. I am hoping to meet a special someone here that has access to Disneyland limited releases an is interested in WDW limited releases. Maybe we can help each other.

Last edited:
I am looking for the limited editions like the new Framed villain series. I just picked up my first pins today the character keyhole collection first Alice and the Eau de Magique Mulan

Hello Pat! :wavey: Welcome to the forums, and your new habit!!! :lol: I am sure you will find the pins you are looking for; good luck! :x: Hoping to see you around frequently!

Hello Pat ! Welcome ! Sorry I'm In europe and not near a park but I can help you get DS Eu pins ! If I can help you with any Eu release let me know !

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am unable to help with park pins as I don't live even remotely close, but good luck with your search!

Since I live in a land both figuratively and literally far, far away from Disneyland, I can't be of much help. Welcome to forum and I hope you can work out a trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back