• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW pickups - 2 pins

SOLD! WDW pickups - 2 pins

cyke23

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Hi, looking for the WDW 50th anniversary with classic pose Mickey and SWGE creatures slider. What’s your price with shipping to California?

YbPqWWUm.jpg

0r5Drewm.jpg

Last edited:
Are you chasing the series? This one (picture) was in DTD last week as well as the first one with the falcon smuggler and droid.

8b2b89c8f7dc12d189660746dbfdb762.jpg
584f6f489dd595071354ff42d9cb3e00.jpg

FYI: No sign of the one you posted above w/ cat and rodent (at DTD in Anaheim.)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Are you chasing the series? This one (picture) was in DTD last week as well as the first one with the falcon smuggler and droid.

8b2b89c8f7dc12d189660746dbfdb762.jpg
584f6f489dd595071354ff42d9cb3e00.jpg

FYI: No sign of the one you posted above w/ cat and rodent (at DTD in Anaheim.)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I like these sliders, and I realized I had 3 of them and quickly got the 4th. Then I realized that I must be chasing the series! I think the monkey-lizard/loth-cat pin is the 5th. I can’t tell if Disney is alternating coasts for releases.

I have seen 3 at DLR. So if lizard/cat is 5th... would say it is releasing at both parks or the park releases are not alternating. I now have Rey, Falcon smuggler and C3PO/Star Tours... cat/lizard is above... @cyke23 what is the one I have not seen (so I can know what to chase... since I appear to be going the series also)?

Back