• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

we love disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
we love disney

disneyfreak619

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Hi all u pin traders just wanted to introduce myself and my husband. We went on vacation to disneyland in feb and cant get enough! we are now pass holders and caught a severe case of the ' we want everything disney' bug. we both began collecting random pins at the park and have now settled on themes... i think... me beauty and the beast and my husband star wars and alice... he thinks... so we are just looking for tips on where to find the good stuff. We heard about this forum when we went to the alice release this past weekend. We over heard the 'real traders' talking bout it in line and wanted to check it out so here we are.Any advice would be appreciated!!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to you both! :lgm:

Have you been to the pinpincs site (www.pinpics.com) yet? If not, go there and sign up for a free account. Then you can start listing what you have in your collection, what you want to trade, and (most importantly) what you want! A warning though! They have over 76,000 pins listed on this database. Your wants list will steadily get longer and longer. :D

Jesse

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

If you have any questions about pins or pin trading, don't hesitate to ask them. Someone (or several someone - we really are quite opinionated here) will be more than happy to answer them for you, I'm sure. :)

Welcome to the pinsanity!!!! I love Disney and while I may be a bit freakish, I'm more of a pin addict:) Nothing to be ashamed of, we are all Disneyholics.

allooooooha to you and your husband !!

you have always beautiful pins !!!! ( i see your pinpics collection ... ) :p

Last edited:
Welcome! You may have managed what I am still trying to do and have been for ages....narrow down my collection! Although I am only letting my self buy princess pins now....mainly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back