• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wear lime green?

Wear lime green?

Simbaa

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read somewhere that DPF members wear lime green when they go to Disneyland/WDW

But how many people actually do?

Is it a common thing that people do when they go?

Should I wear lime green?

(i'm under 18 so...)

Frankly, I have not heard of such a thing. There are so many people in the parks that you'd probably run into a hundred people wearing lime green! If you'd like to do a meet up though, it's best to use the pin gathering boards or general discussion and see who might be in the area at the time. But as always, use caution and discretion when making plans on the Internet, and always bring a buddy when you meet someone new!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure you aren't confusing it with another forum? I know the DIS Boards does encourage people wearing lime green.

Are you looking to wear something that will identify you as a DPF member when you go to DLR/WDW? If so one of our members, docfish2u makes amazing buttons; they have your screen name, your real name (if you choose), and a character/artwork of your choice. However, since you are under 18, I won't speak for docfish, but you probably will need parental permission before he makes one for you (especially since he'll either need to meet up with you in person to give it to you or require your address to mail it).

Back