Weird size difference in film strips...

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by BellesEnchantedRose, Feb 11, 2021.

1. BellesEnchantedRose

BellesEnchantedRose BATB, PATF, Cinderella, and Disney Dog collector.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

I didn’t notice until I started filling up my 2nd dog board a minute ago but the LATT film strip is bigger and darker than the others I have.

Just thought it was odd since the price point is the same.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins It'saSmallSnowWonderElla

Rating - 100%
    108   0   0

A lot of people on FB have commented about this. Especially those who are filmstrip completists to date and now have pins that aren't aesthetically matchy-matchy same-same. It's a weird choice on Disney's part. Unless the answer is they had to switch manufacturers and that drove the decision.

3. BellesEnchantedRose

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

Honestly I’m not extremely fired up about it, although maybe a $5 discount making it $19.99 would have eased the pain a bit.

The manufacturer reason would definitely make sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I wonder if this will end up being like the multiple sizes of DSSH marquee pins.

5. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Oh that is weird! Wouldn’t bother me as long as you have them on different boards, but would drive me nuts if I had all the pins on the same board LOL

6. BellesEnchantedRose

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

The look of the pins honestly doesn't bother me much, the fact that I paid $24.99 for both bothers me a little more. haha