• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Welcoming any and all new members!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcoming any and all new members!!!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have not been able to welcome many of you new members; I wanna give you all a big warm welcome! This is an extraordinary community with SO many amazing people! You will love it here! You don't just make new friends but rather develop a more extended family!!! :D Always feel free to contact me, add me as a friend or whatever! :) Hope you all enjoy it here as much as I do! I am from Colorado, and if I can ever find enough people, would like to start a meetup group for Colorado! I am a Jessica collector, so if we have that in common, hit me up and lets chat! :)

Hi! I am fairly new (just joined in July) and I love it here. It is a big family here and it's wonderful! I am able to find people who have something in common with me, which is very important because I didn't know very many pin traders. Thanks for the welcome and hopefully I'll come across some Jessica Rabbit pins so I can trade with you =D

Yes I'm newer here too (just joined in May). Welcome to all the newbies!!! Still trying to figure out what I'm going to collect but I'm leaning towards Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, and PODM's. :)

Hi! I am fairly new (just joined in July) and I love it here. It is a big family here and it's wonderful! I am able to find people who have something in common with me, which is very important because I didn't know very many pin traders. Thanks for the welcome and hopefully I'll come across some Jessica Rabbit pins so I can trade with you =D

Very glad to have ya here! I know what you mean about having a hard time finding fellow traders/collectors; I think here in CO there are a total of like five traders here! :lol: Definitely look forward to trading with ya in the future!

Yes I'm newer here too (just joined in May). Welcome to all the newbies!!! Still trying to figure out what I'm going to collect but I'm leaning towards Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, and PODM's. :)

Welcome!!! :D When you figure out what you wanna collect, let me know and I will keep my eyes open for pins for ya! :)

Welcome!!! :D When you figure out what you wanna collect, let me know and I will keep my eyes open for pins for ya! :)

Thanks so much! Like I said I'm collecting Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, and PODM's. I also like the DLR Walt's Classic Collection pins too. If I see any Jessica pins I'll let you know. :-D

Thanks so much! Like I said I'm collecting Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, and PODM's. I also like the DLR Walt's Classic Collection pins too. If I see any Jessica pins I'll let you know. :-D

Excellent, thank you! :D And I apologize, I misunderstood, I thought you were trying to narrow it down from those three! :lol: We can definitely find some pins for ya, that gives a lot of options, lol! :)

Excellent, thank you! :D And I apologize, I misunderstood, I thought you were trying to narrow it down from those three! :lol: We can definitely find some pins for ya, that gives a lot of options, lol! :)

No need to apologize. :) Those four seem to be the ones I'm really interested in.. Oh and I really like the Beloved Tales pins too. LOL!!!! :lol: Too many nice looking pins to choose from.

Yes she is one of the best! She was the first one to make me feel at home here and the only person to have sent me a zap. I know I can rely on Judy for any help. :)

Yes, Judy is amazing! The first to friend me as well!!! :) Her and many others here will take you under their wings and help ya any way they are able to help! Definitely a family! :hug:

I'm Amanda and also pretty new here. I started in July after we booked our trip to disney world so i could get some good info and meet some awesome people. My collection has grown by a lot since i joined up here :) :) :) Also welcome to all of those who joined after me!!!!

I'm Amanda and also pretty new here. I started in July after we booked our trip to disney world so i could get some good info and meet some awesome people. My collection has grown by a lot since i joined up here :) :) :) Also welcome to all of those who joined after me!!!!

Welcome Amanda!!! So glad you are enjoying it! :DD

I joined in March. But I post often... though actually haven't been posting as much as I usually do recently. o_o Anyhow hi everyone! :) DPF is a great place to meet new people; I've made a lot of friends here.

Just joined last week I haven't been collecting that long just since January but my wife has a collection since 2001 that she has been working on and now we are building our collection together with Tinkerbell, Donald Duck and Stitch as our favorites. Welcome to all the other newbies like myself :salute:

Welcome to you all! I didn't realize you were that new Lady Dobbins! I hope evryone is happy they joined and if ya have anything you want me to watch for or if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back