• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Well, I guess it's time to update my signature again

ZAPPED! Well, I guess it's time to update my signature again

Onlera

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Geez, David! ^^; this was one hefty zap.

not only did it include 3 (count em, THREE) icons that I needed, but two of the Star Wars planet pins that I wanted the most! Those are Han Solo's and Admiral Ackbar's home planets! Too cool!

Thank you so much, David! ^^

and, like I said! better update the signature again. Ya keep wrecking it

It has been to long since you have had to post here so I was working on these for a couple months now and finally got the ball icon pin I was waiting for to arrive. :lol:

Oh wow! Just realized, with these new planet editions, I'm down to 10 planets left I'm still needing. And then I'll be ready to amount them and paint the Star Wars galaxy spiral behind em ^^ it will be so cool! Yay!