• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Went Shadow Box Happy Yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went Shadow Box Happy Yesterday!

catburger

Grown Ups Please, ACT GROWN
Rating - 100%
142   0   0

Hey guys!

So Cat and I got to thinking, thats it about time we upgraded from our cork boards to Shadow Boxes! Luckily Michaels had a sale!
We suggest anyone near a Michaels go over there right now! Its 40% of all Shadow Boxes!! haha

Anyhoo..we decided we'd get shadow boxes for our Beloved Tales, Ariel, and Tangled Pins. And heres how they came out :)

it was officially 2 months ago we came back to pin trading and we needed 25 Beloved Tales!! And now....
BTs.jpg

our small yet proud of Ariel Collection!

Ariel.jpg

And lastly, our ALMOST up to date Tangled Collection, we have the DCL pin on the way, and now missing
The Pin Trading Delight Rapunzel..if anyone has an extra and wants to work something out let us know!

tangled.jpg

and then there's this guy who was totally bored watching us do all of this, literally falling asleep while watching!!

revs-1.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone, we love u guys!

Bob & Cat

WOW:eek2:! They look amazing!

I have a Rapunzel PTD's for trade. PM me if you are interested.

How beautiful!!! I attempted to frame some of my Ariel pins but without the luxury of having a shadow box, it didn't work out so well :(. And just like you, my schnauzer was totally bored and sleeping haha!

I cant wait till you put your complete marquee collection in a HUGE Shadow Box (if you do:lol:).

Dannnnnnng O.O :bowdown:

Amazing collection! And... u collected 25 BTs in only 2 months?!? Tell me ur secret! >___< LOL

Those displays look wonderful! Congrats on your beautiful collection. :)

Oh, I wanted to add that you have quite a handsome dog there... even if he is a bit sleepy. lol My grandparents had schnauzers when I was little. ;)

Love the Ariel shadow box. Just wondering what material you used to attached your pins to because I have been wanting to make a shadow box for my pins as well =)

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments..the shadow boxes in fact come with a foam backing where u can just push your pins into! So all u gotta do is know how u want to set them up and just put them in like you would a trader book! and darn it about the whole Joann's better sales! I should've asked first before Cat and I ran over to Michaels..lol we coulda saved more money :(

Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe your collection... :shock:
LOVE that Ariel pin 35796 .... SO SO pretty in person! *gasps* One day it SHALL BE MINE!!
Congrats on such astounding collections!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back