• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What are the chances of Belle's Castle Pin arriving in good shape?

What are the chances of Belle's Castle Pin arriving in good shape?

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
We haven't been collecting the Castle series, but I'm getting ready to order Belle's pin this morning. What are the chances of it arriving in good shape? Has anyone had a good one arrive, or gotten two good ones when they ordered two?

We haven't been collecting the Castle series, but I'm getting ready to order Belle's pin this morning. What are the chances of it arriving in good shape? Has anyone had a good one arrive, or gotten two good ones when they ordered two?
I am expecting pot luck on the quality. Hopefully they last long enough to get replaced.

Received my Belle Castle pin package today. I ordered two. Neither was perfect, but one was pretty close to having the top and bottom of the pin line up. One was ~1/3 of an inch off (top to bottom.) I returned the more 'off' pin and shopdisney is sending a replacement. Will hope the next one lines up better.

So my result was 50/50 on quality.

Well, our box arrived -- all the other pins were great, but the Castle really doesn't match up. I started a return, but it was a bit of a battle to get them to send a replacement right away. Hoping the next one comes in better shape.

Well, our box arrived -- all the other pins were great, but the Castle really doesn't match up. I started a return, but it was a bit of a battle to get them to send a replacement right away. Hoping the next one comes in better shape.
I didn't have any issues with my return. Just curious as to why was your return was a battle? If you are willing to share. :)

I didn't have any issues with my return. Just curious as to why was your return was a battle? If you are willing to share. :)
Absolutely. I sent in photos of the damaged pin, and they immediately accepted a return and issued a label -- however, I have to take the original pin to a UPS drop off (not a problem, but not fast as it's a drive to the nearest one, and we're still in the midst of the these ever rolling ice storms. They would not activate an order for a replacement pin until my first pin was received and scanned in, after which it "could be" 2-3 days before the system was activated. I was not happy with that at all, since this wouldn't be the first time that Disney then said "Oh, sorry, but we're out of that pin -- nothing we can do about it and we'll just issue a refund." (That's exactly what happened twice with Minnie Main Attraction that arrived squished in mailing.) It took me all day e-mailing to get a replacement order activated. We've never had such trouble with ShopDisney issues as this, definitely. And we've had a fair share of problems, as everyone here can probably share similar stories.

Absolutely. I sent in photos of the damaged pin, and they immediately accepted a return and issued a label -- however, I have to take the original pin to a UPS drop off (not a problem, but not fast as it's a drive to the nearest one, and we're still in the midst of the these ever rolling ice storms. They would not activate an order for a replacement pin until my first pin was received and scanned in, after which it "could be" 2-3 days before the system was activated. I was not happy with that at all, since this wouldn't be the first time that Disney then said "Oh, sorry, but we're out of that pin -- nothing we can do about it and we'll just issue a refund." (That's exactly what happened twice with Minnie Main Attraction that arrived squished in mailing.) It took me all day e-mailing to get a replacement order activated. We've never had such trouble with ShopDisney issues as this, definitely. And we've had a fair share of problems, as everyone here can probably share similar stories.
I have had this request before... Ship return before Disney will send replacement. Sometimes they ship right away and sometimes not. They shipped right away with my castle replacement this time.

Keep us posted on how the replacement goes.

Mine arrived today and it was way out of alignment. I don’t want to run the risk of ShopDisney being out of replacements or those being just as bad, so I gave it to my engineer husband and he gave it back a couple minutes later in great shape. Second time I’ve done this with one of these pins.

Before

5387b84841ac0588e545896487f22148.jpg

d2dbd98f067ecb3c783ec55e76753156.jpg

After

8ba78ef2c18703414c4520c55f4357bf.jpg

b14df2cc5f707618e13c9e03f6a4bd70.jpg

Back