• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What do I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do I have?

N3rdC3ntral

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure what I have, I was given them and did not know people collected these until now. As this website is a pain to post pictures I will just provide a link to my Facebook to view the pictures there. Comments can be left here or on my page of what I got.

N3C Entertainment and Gaming

I already have all these Figment pins, but thanks @Addicted to Alice Pins! :fig:

I don't know about the rest but you have a few common Figment open edition pins, but also many uncommon pins. Nothing truly rare, but some that would go for 20-30 on eBay maybe. The Epcot flag set, for instance should be an easy sell, you see the whole set so rarely for sale.

Also, the Figment with nametag is a more valuable one because there are counterfeits of it out there, but I'm pretty certain you have a real one there.

Best of luck!

:fig:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back