• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What do you guys think of TRON Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think of TRON Pins

Eric209

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everybody I collect Stitch and jack skellington but I kind of like the way TRON pins look but I'm not sure if there really hard to get and are most TRON pins LE ? I have a chance to buy the TRON marquee is it rare? And what would be the most you would pay for it. I'm kind of stuck what to do because I think it's a awesome pin but I really don't know to much about what the other pins in the collection look like. You guys can be honest about what you think because that's what I need is feedback about the collection. Thx

Tron pins are the greatest pins EVER. The end, you can close this thread lol. I collect tron, not all(I tried but didn't love them all) but they are still some of the best looking pins. And if you can get the marquee get it!

Tron pins are the greatest pins EVER. The end, you can close this thread lol. I collect tron, not all(I tried but didn't love them all) but they are still some of the best looking pins. And if you can get the marquee get it!
LoL. How much does that marquee go for? If you can could you post your collection so I can see

I'll be honest with you I never tried to buy or sell the Marquee... I only traded for it. But I do know that people want it badly! Hell I will trade you for it as I would love to have another...I will PM you. Here a picture of my collection when I first started a couple things have changed!

My husband loves Tron he collects the pins and watch this movie at least 3 times a week...hes that crazy about tron...I am on the look out as always for Tron pins for him but you have a nice collection! He says he loves the Tron pins.

Here's the marquee

Are these 3 pins LE

Just as a heads up don't be hustled! These 2 of the 3 are NOT LE, the first one and 3rd one are rack pins from DLR probably even WDW. The middle one is LE but I believe it is a large edition and was given out with the release of the Tron movie. Also you have to get real pictures of the marquee and middle pin from this sent they are sliders and very susceptible to being scratched.

Also, to answer your question I guess you could say there are a lot of Tron pins but definitely not as much as other movies or characters.

Last edited:
Just a few months ago the tron marquee was listed all day long at about $40. I managed to get one for I think $33. Now there is a marquee craze going on and a few newer traders/buyers are overpaying for many marquee's and driving prices up. It seems the marquees they don't have jump in price for the first 2 or 3 listed until they get it, then it comes back down. I think $40 is fair for a Tron marquee but if the crazed newbs dont have it yet then it might climb to $60+ IMO.

Last edited:

The middle pin was sold at the parks around the time of the release of Tron Legacy on DVD (hence the "DVD" at the top and "Disney DVD" in the lower left corner) - LE 1500 and $12.95

He wants 75 for the marquee He had told me 50 but he changed his price on me. I don't think that is right of him to do that. And for trades I don't have anything he would trade for unless it's for LE stitch pins. And one of them is a grail I got of stitch as Abe Lincoln LE 150 so I'm going to pass

I personally wouldn't deal with someone who raised the price like that. It's rude. I personally love the look of Tron pins!! I couldn't get all the way through the original movie, but I do like Tron Legacy and it has some of the coolest looking pins!

I have nearly all the tron pins available, and know the difficulty of most of them. I got lucky getting the marquee of 25 back in august last year. During that time they were a few on ebay, but since then less and less have appeared up for grabs. The value now is at around 50-60$. Most people do not trade the marquee, and when they do, its usually for something really good. The marquee (50-60), 3 identity disc (60-70), and surprise spinner pin (65-80) are probably the hardest modern TRON pin to get in my eyes, just because no one wants to give them up. Hope this helps!

The only tron pin I have seen is the uk le one and it was pretty spiff and glw in the dark! I think it would be a nice collection to have but at the price that guy is wanting is just redonkulous especially when e upped the price, i would personally keep my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.