• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What I Did For The Past 12 Hours (Image Heavy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I Did For The Past 12 Hours (Image Heavy!)

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
I normally have sorted bins that I keep my pins in, but I've been really lazy with sorting out my pins in the last few months and just dumped them into a few bins, so today I decided to sort everything out. I got twelve hours in before quitting, but I have most everything done except for a few random pins and my Lion King bin (which will probably take me 5-6 hours by itself, since that's about ten years worth of pins that need to be sorted through!).

I took photos along the way, so I could show off (most of) my collections. A lot of them are on temporary canvases until I get their proper boards painted.

Paris Lanyard Pins:

IMG_0425_zps566paath.jpg

Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers:

IMG_0438_zpszrzunzb4.jpg

Daisy Duck:

IMG_0431_zpsuo5kjcl2.jpg

Waffles:

b20d3b4e-474c-4973-b3a4-33d8b2427f9a_zps6vdkf60t.jpg

Hocus Pocus:

IMG_0441_zpssjyivjqg.jpg

Clarabelle Cow:

IMG_0444_zpsqcfuhcw4.jpg

Aces:

IMG_0446_zpsqcm2houl.jpg

Felix and Calhoun:

IMG_0447_zps6ul61oqz.jpg

The duplicate Toys for Tots is an AP.

PTD Sets (movies and favorite characters I don't otherwise collect):

IMG_0448_zpsjjpy2bjk.jpg

Sword in the Stone (mostly focusing on animal transformations with a few extras):

193f8719-e91b-4c0c-83ca-e04954199fcf_zpsucuwnwwi.jpg

Capricorn/Aquarius/Year of the Dog/Garnet Birthstone:

IMG_0451_zpsgsfj4o9h.jpg

This will ultimately be the board they wind up on, but I need to do one or two more background coats and then paint on the zodiac symbols.

Robin Hood:

ca258361-f5b0-4734-8e79-35043615a86b_zps0q7fz7qp.jpg

The duplicate VIP ticket pin is an AP. The duplicate Robin coin is just a duplicate. :)

Judy Hopps:

IMG_0456_zpsxo8vsbqs.jpg

I have trades for the PTD and Flower and Garden pins set, and the Magic of Animation pin will be mailed from Japan soon.

Inside Out:

IMG_0457_zpsernvq6lm.jpg

I have the Disney Store 30th Anniversary Rainbow Unicorn, but forgot to include her in this photo. Shelterkat also has the Storybook Steeds Rainbow Unicorn pin for me, so all I'm missing is the Pixar Framed Set pin from Japan and the Vendor Screening Bing Bong Flower. The Joy/Bing Bong pin above the lanyard medal is a keychain from Hong Kong that has been converted into a pin.

My Terrifyingly Intimidating Lion King Bin and Lanyard:

IMG_0460_zpsmehtvk7i.jpg

Last edited:
I love all of your collections, but I think the Aces and Daisy are my favorites. And the waffles! That is the best idea for a collection ever. :D

Are you a Capricorn/Aquarius cusp person? My husband is too. In fact, we're both cusps. We looked ourselves up in a zodiac book for couples we saw while cruising the bookstore, and it basically said, "AHH! TOTAL CHAOS! These people should never be together!!" :lol:

So cute! I was wondering whether that top middle pin in your waffles display were waffles or pancakes when I saw it at WDW.

Your collections are amazing. I would love to be able to show my collection on canvas and lanyard - Life goals haha Would love to see your Lion King collection one day!

Thanks, all! :)

Wow!! That's a lot of pins! Thanks for sharing. My neck is starting to hurt, just looking at your lanyards haha

Yeah, they can get pretty heavy. I very rarely wear the lanyards out, though. Basically only to trade events or if there is a special event going on (like the Robin Hood characters at Disneyland for AP days). Mostly they stay on hooks on the back of my bedroom door.

Are you a Capricorn/Aquarius cusp person? My husband is too. In fact, we're both cusps. We looked ourselves up in a zodiac book for couples we saw while cruising the bookstore, and it basically said, "AHH! TOTAL CHAOS! These people should never be together!!" :lol:

I am! And I'm pretty much split evenly between the two, personality-wise. My brother-in-law is as well, though I'm the 19th (Capricorn on the cusp of Aquarius) and he's the 20th (Aquarius on the cusp of Capricorn). I don't know if I know any other couples who are both cuspers.

So cute! I was wondering whether that top middle pin in your waffles display were waffles or pancakes when I saw it at WDW.

I think it can be seen as either. I see it as a waffle, since pancakes don't usually have the face definition that waffles have.

Would love to see your Lion King collection one day!

Thanks! I'll show it when I sort through them, though it will probably take me awhile since yesterday burned me out for a bit.

Those long hours and hard work paid off. Your displays look really nice, but you had better shore up your walls if you're going to hang all that metal!

Okay, I just came back to my senses after fainting over that Robin Hood collection...it's AMAZING!! and that ptd Wall-e...one day...

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love.

Thanks for sharing. I love seeing other people's collections, especially unique ones like some of yours. (Waffles, etc.)

Bonnie's toys are the best! :)

Your displays look awesome! I enjoy the Aces the most, especially since I spy Zero and Tink in there with the playing card guardsmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back