• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID What is this pin?

PIN ID What is this pin?

maiarebecca

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Can anyone tell me about this pin? It’s Bradford exchange but it‘s not from the main set? I don’t know much about BE.

Not my photo. I was supposed to trade for it but she backed out after trade was agreed to , so I am ISO.

(picture to follow in second post)

af4db3d7a6ade71ae76ef182980c618c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only Bradford Exchange ones I've seen are "Magical Memories" and "Disney Puzzle" . It's not from either of those . I'll ask in my UK groups since it's a UK company
Thank you!

I’ve found a few people who own it but gotten mixed answers as to how it was acquired lol. I guess however one acquires it doesn’t matter - I just want it! Lol

Hi, @maiarebecca - this is my guess as to the "origin" of this pin. I had subscribed to Bradford Exchange's "Magical Memories" series. I thought that series had completed when out of the blue, about a year ago, I received additional pins. When I look at my Bradford Exchange subscription, they called it "Disney Pin Expansion Collection with Collector's Cards". They basically mimic what was in the Magical Memories series, i.e., the pin shapes and the corresponding collector's cards. What they did is that they shipped out 4 pins at a time, two for each movie, and it would be one "hero" and one "villain" from the movie. So, for Tangled, the hero was Rapunzel and the villain was Mother Gothel. Unfortunately, I no longer have my pins from this "expansion" series, as I wasn't expecting them, and they did not fit my collection, so I had returned them to Bradford Exchange for a refund of the cost. For the expansion set, the cost was about $64, including S/H, for the 4 pins that went out in a single shipment.

Hope this helps.

Back