• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What is your one favorite pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your one favorite pin?

enchantedrose92

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started and I love princesses but seeing some pins on this part of the forum makes me want to collect everything!!!

What is your favorite pin from your collection or collections if you have more than one?

This will be fun to watch, though I have so many I love it would be hard to just choose one!

Oh my... I can't do just one. I love my Mickie and Minnie as Mouseketeers
pin47296
pin47297

.. And Minnie dressed as The Queen of Hearts.
pin49347

Ummm, I also love my Disney Dreams Collection icons,
pin61037

and I adore my antenna toppers!
pin76018
(Still need 1 more of those as pictured in my signature....)

Also... I really love my Annette's Diner pin!
pin28189

See? Told ya I couldn't pick just one!

Last edited:
One of my favorite Haunted Mansion pins. She's pretty big too!

pin67737

I'm a big fan of the use of clear enamel, and she's pretty much all clear. Gives the pin a great look.

These are my favorite pins in my collection. I can't really decide which one is my #1.
pin23926

pin30591

pin37151

pin42382

I would have to say this is my favorite pin but unfortunately I don't have it in my collection so if someone sees it plz plz plz let me know k

Pin 57694: DisneyShopping.com - Jack & Sally as Belle & Beast Halloween Dress-Up Series Pin

GOSH ONE?! i cannot choose one

pin80878

pin85996

pin95110

pin88583

and
pin93895

i think my DP has the most sentimental value to me however. It made me feel like :O all those wonderful people coming to my air because they care <3 <3

My favorite pin is the WD "eye" project team 2007 pin. I was eating dinner with an Imagineer and he knew my favorite ride was the Haunted Mansion and gave me this.
pin66011
Never trading this pin! 0 trading 170 wanting!

Last edited:
I'm not sure I could choose just one either!

This whole set is so beautiful that I still find it breathtaking, but I think Alice is the prettiest in the set:
pin78215

This one made me so happy when I obtained it that I went around the house for days singing "Painting the Roses Red":
pin28878

I love all of my raven collection so much I could hug them, but these are some of my favorites:
pin30939
pin74118
pin20643
pin70835

And even though the glass has a tiny crack, this framed set delights me every time I walk past where I've hung it:
pin24523

This one brings back childhood memories of listening to the "It's a Small World" record while gazing at the photos in the book that came with it:
pin2525

And I absolutely LOVE all of my Administrative Professionals Day pins, but these are my favorites:
pin38167
pin45747

Lilo & Stitch was the first one I ever got... on the Genie one, I love that his desk is the Carpet!

with all the talk of beloved tales i had to see if there was a beauty and the beast one and fell in love. it hink that is my ONE favorite pin but i cant afford it. :(

pin94635

This pin is gorgeous in person. I'm so glad I was able to get it at a reasonable price. It's one of my favorite Snow White pins!

pin93367

Another one of my favorites. I love that the dwarfs are watching the movie.

pin77585

My favorite Evil Queen pin!

I narrowed it down to my top 3! :lol:

pin51265
And this one because it's the pin that got me to start collecting Lumpy :)
pin52362
and this one because it was my first Imagineering pin
pin74350
and this one because it's Tinker Bell AND animation
pin89039
It's hard to choose just 1. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm gonna admit, I'm a compulsive ranker, I love to rank anything and everything. When it comes to pins, I'd love to have a single top pin that I love more than the rest, but I really cannot bring myself ti figure out which of these 3 are my favorite in my collection:

pin83326

Pin 83326: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Kingdom Hearts - Mickey, Goofy, and Donald

pin74535

Pin 74535: Kingdom Hearts - Goofy, Sora and Donald

pin64450

Pin 64450: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Ariel & Eric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back