• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: What's This? What's This? A Windows of Magic Auction!!

Auction Ended: What's This? What's This? A Windows of Magic Auction!!

LadyBarclay

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
(cue Danny Elfman music)

It was Halloween
Bought my frappe with whipped cream
Stood in line in the dead of night…

(Okay, okay, it wasn’t the dead of night. But it WAS before the park opened, and I did have my coffee with me.)

For my first ever auction, in celebration of successfully navigating the Oct. 31 Windows of Magic pin release, I present to you

- in all his ghoulish glory -

THE PUMPKIN KING!

561cc53748d85fe65f3b32caefd2e0fe.jpg
c5417415a2439a45a035316ee91eb0a4.jpg

Hot off the pin presses! Or whatever you call them!

Jack Skellington Windows of Magic
Released October 31, 2019
Limited Edition of 2000
No pinpics # yet

This auction will end
Wednesday, November 13, at 9 pm Pacific Time.

Isn't it wonderful? Isn't it frightfully amazing? Don't you want this fiendishly delightful pin????? (yes, yes you do!)

The pin above is the exact pin for auction. I have a hard time getting a good shot of the "stained glass," so I went for two pictures-direct and indirect light.

So what am I looking for?
My pinpics is LadyBarclay, but my wants list there is far from exhaustive (Okay, it’s a little dinky). Besides my Kim Possible LE grails, I collect Nightmare Before Christmas, focusing mostly on Jack, Sally, and Zero; Princess Aurora, preferably in other than her pink dress; Mickey as a band leader; Mickey and/or Minnie dressed up (and that Mickey Window of Magic looks pretty cool), Stitch, playing cards (not Alice in Wonderland, though), some sewing themes, some music themes, and Koinobori (carp streamers). Add to that, of course, a general miscellany, as can be seen in my collection on pinpics. I love characters dressed up as other characters, but so many of those (like the Stitch ones!) are not easy to come by. And good traders are always welcome!

What am I not as interested in?
The past month releases of Halloween/NBC pins (such as the mystery HM portraits – I have managed to get the ones I am interested in. But they aren’t on pinpics, so you can’t tell by looking at my collection there). Also, although I adore Kim Possible, there are only two pins of her I am looking for; I’m not interested in the others on pinpics which I don’t already have. And traders with scrapper warnings make me uneasy about trading them away.

Hope I haven't made any errors in my first-ever post on the auction board! If I was a bit more savvy, I'd have cute gifs all over this thing, but I darn near ripped my hair out getting just those two pics up there in a somewhat-decent size.:rolleyes:

Happy Bidding!!!

Love this pin!

If I did not have a confirmed trade in the works, I would definite be going for this pin in your auction.

Best of luck with the auction!

I'd love to try and get this for my brother for Christmas. I don't have anything on your wants list but i'll try with these please.
Pins 50633 Elvis Stitch with jewelled jumpsuit
pin50633th200
and 69659 DLRP Mickey
pin69659th200
and 124058 HKDL Mickey
RS_Rf78fb8d9c4.png
.Thanks.

Here is my bid.

fdd41518c5f76c4c50f7ce6fbb29ca6f.jpg

Victorian Mickey and Minnie 42605
IaSW Briar Rose 46597

Pin 42605 is similar to a pin you have on your wants. Pin 46597 is a Briar Rose pin so maybe it will fit with your collection? If not it’s LE 2000. They are both on their original cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A big thanks to everyone who has bid so far. And with some interesting pins I have not seen before!

Current Leaderboard:
1. Slbraham, 42605 (Victorian M&M) & 46597 (Briar Rose)

2. AlaskanMalamute, 130069 (Lilo & Pudge)

3. Cyke23, 100917 (1st Nightmare) & 89819 (Stitch Ticket)

Holy cow, this got harder!!!:confused:

Thank you guys for the new bids! Such tempting pins...

First off, an apology to TonkaToy-when checking stuff on pinpics just now, I noticed I had Perdita/95731 checked off as both a Want and a Trade. Which means I accidentally bumped buttons on my screen (again!) without noticing. I have double-checked the rest of my wants to make sure they are correct. I am sorry for that mistake, although Perdita still makes for a good trader!

AlaskanMalamute really upped the ante on this, and I have been carefully weighing the bids in my mind, but I have decided that, ultimately, the leaderboard is staying the same.

Leaderboard, Tuesday night:
1. Slbraham, 42605 (Victorian M&M) & 46597 (Briar Rose)

2. AlaskanMalamute, 130069 (Lilo & Pudge), 108031 Emp. Stitch, 106453 C&D Thanksgiving, 135674 M&M mummies

3. Cyke23, 100917 (1st Nightmare) & 89819 (Stitch Ticket)

This is harder than I thought auctioning would be!:D We end tomorrow, Wednesday, at 9 pm Pacific time. I'll be checking during the day to make sure I stay on top of things. Thank you all again!

Back