• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

When are these vintage pins from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are these vintage pins from?

Akavet

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I just picked up some new pins and i wonder when they are from.
If anyone knows anything about these pins please let me know.

The pins are the following
Pin #1889
Pin #1895
Pin #5604
Pin #28727
Pin #46036

If you don't know which pins these are they can be found at pinpics

I would guess from between 1992-1994. That was the years that the Paris park was named EuroDisney. 1994 they renamed it to Disneyland Paris. So the ones that has the eurodisney stamp on the back should be from around those years.

I would guess from between 1992-1994. That was the years that the Paris park was named EuroDisney. 1994 they renamed it to Disneyland Paris. So the ones that has the eurodisney stamp on the back should be from around those years.
Thanks. Now i at least got the 3 "gold" ones down.

Now i just need to find out when the clown and tennis ones are from. I'm guessing they are older as they have an older look and the clown says "TAF PARIS" and the tennis says "DISNEY PARIS".
They are also the ones with the lowest numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back