• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: When Will My Life Begin- Rapunzel-Tangled Auction. Ends Saturday March 16 at 6:30 PM pst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: When Will My Life Begin- Rapunzel-Tangled Auction. Ends Saturday March 16 at 6:30 PM pst

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
387   0   0
Up for auction this week is this lovely Rapunzel and Pascal Limited Release pin. This was part of a mystery set.
Released at WDW in 2023 at the Magic of HapPins Event.
The pink PVC Mickey Ears at the top are a slide element.

I’m looking for pins on my wants list (Pinpicsoohlady5), new Sleeping Beauty and dog pin releases not listed yet (both oe parks and Loungefly), any of the new 2024 Hidden Mickey pins especially the “D”s, or any fun traders.

I like Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent, SB castles, Disney Dogs, cute animal PTD, kakamora, unicorns, marine animals, Heffalumps & Woozles.

This auction ends on Saturday 3/16/24 at 6:30 PM
Pdt

Happy Bidding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised this is still available for bids. Hope this helps add to your collections if you don't already have them:

55110 - Boxlunch - Animals in Raincoats Mystery Collection - Series 1 - Lady in a Blue Raincoat - Misc - Disney Licensed​

and

67492 - Hot Topic - The Sensational Six Ornament Mystery Collection - Pluto - Loungefly

Hiii
Thank you for the lovely bid!!

This pin is really pretty. The back is a rose gold color, which is a beautiful unique feature

Status
Not open for further replies.