• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Which pin was your very first grail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which pin was your very first grail?
Thanks ! I have acquired other grails so I can't complain. Just not my "first" !

These stories make me happy. They remind me of all the good people behind the pins. Thanks for sharing!

I'm sure there are more pins and stories out there. Let's hear 'em! :)

The wonderful thing is - that same woman was the person who sent me my very first zap ever not long after I first joined the online pin community - it was an LE250 White Rabbit pin and I was blown away at the idea that someone would just *give* someone else a pin they wanted!

She left the pin community many, many years ago, but I have never ever forgotten her, her zap or that she got me my grail. Both are very, very special pins to me. :)

And, just to share that I'm also one of the 'old timers' from back in the day - and it was JJ sent me my very first zap! While my collection has undergone a couple of 'downsizes', that lovely pin will never leave my collection! Thank you JJ :angel:

My grail is in my signature...and it took me more than three years to find it....but that was a long, long, long time ago. How long you ask???? I was able to buy it for $39.00; that should be a hint!

And, of course, it is still the centerpiece of my Tinkerbell collection.

And, just to share that I'm also one of the 'old timers' from back in the day - and it was JJ sent me my very first zap! While my collection has undergone a couple of 'downsizes', that lovely pin will never leave my collection! Thank you JJ :angel:
:hug: Awww, you're very welcome!

For me, it was Pin 3742 WDW - Inauguration 2001 (Seal of the President) that was my grail. I waited about 10 years to finally get one and that was simply because my wife found it for me and surprised me with it. Patience and more patience was what finally brought it my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back