• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Who was ISO the Kitchen Kabaret Bananas pin?

TRADING Who was ISO the Kitchen Kabaret Bananas pin?

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
I feel like a long time ago, I saw this pin on someone's grail signature. I don't know if that person is still active on DPF or if they're still looking for it, but I have this pin for trade:

Pin 4875 Kitchen Kabaret - Bananas
pin4875th200

It has a proper pin back, not a clasp back like the one on Pinpics.
Let me know if you're interested! If you currently have this pin in your signature, you will have priority :)

That was me.. I had that in my signature. I did track one down. However, I am curious about the back... since this pin was made originally with a clasp back like the rest of the set. But if you have a different back I would love to see pictures of it if you can send me some.

I don't even have a siggy rn, but it is one of the last two I need from the set! Obv, let's wait to see if someone comes forward with it on their signature, but keep me in mind if they don't come forward!

Edit: didn't see Ksnug come forward while I was typing. Nevermind. Carry on!
Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That was me.. I had that in my signature. I did track one down. However, I am curious about the back... since this pin was made originally with a clasp back like the rest of the set. But if you have a different back I would love to see pictures of it if you can send me some.
There's the box set, that has the clasps. And then they were sold individually a couple years later with the pin back. I think they were like $3 each.

I don't even have a siggy rn, but it is one of the last two I need from the set! Obv, let's wait to see if someone comes forward with it on their signature, but keep me in mind if they don't come forward!

Remember @chubs191 I found mine. What 2 are you missing. The bananas and what?

There's the box set, that has the clasps. And then they were sold individually a couple years later with the pin back. I think they were like $3 each.

Ah I didn't know that. My grandma had bought all of them at Disney world in 1991 but they were sold individually on a card. When I got them they were still on the card, and I was miss the bananas. So there is some history to these that I did not know.

Someday... I only have Mr Eggz and Mr. Orange so far. But when I came to my Dad's house he had the plush Mr. Eggplant for me!

Sending pm :)

Back