• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Whoo Hoo My First Zap!

ZAPPED! Whoo Hoo My First Zap!

Elysandrra

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
1385994_567753983279629_1740717919_n.jpg

YAY!!! This really made my night last night!!! Thank you so much Angela and Zack!!! I want to show you how it fits into my Christmas lanyard....

1393067_567753203279707_805897997_n.jpg

:goofy::meeko::tigger:Thank you so much anmicki!!!! :wavey:

Thanks for all the congrats and compliments! Yes I am very happy with my first zap! It really looks beautiful with all my Christmas pins on my lanyard! :) And David I went back and edited my post! Thank you for reminding me!

67041_571214586266902_1198917973_n.jpg

David (Docfish2U) send me a brand new Christmas lanyard!!!! Oh I was so surprised when I got it, and he wrote in his note to me "I thought you'd want a Christmas lanyard to go with your pins!" Hehehe! So I had my hubby snap a picture of me wearing the lanyard and my POISON APPLE EARS I bought about three weeks ago! Hehehe!

Anyway, so it's a happy day! :tigger:Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness David!!! :)

Last edited:
yea! Somebody else who collects Christmas pins! There are so many good ones! Thi s will be such a fun collection! Congratulations on the cute zap! Or 2!

Back