• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Who’s collecting WDW AiW mystery set?

TRADING Who’s collecting WDW AiW mystery set?

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Are you trying to complete the Alice mystery set that recently dropped at WDW? Post your haves and wants below and let’s see if we can get some trades going and complete some sets. (Side note: These pins are awesome! They did a very nice job with this set.)

Here’s mine to kick us off.

8b851924137d49dc3bebbd1bfac00d2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mystery boxes are a tool of the devil and I will not be party to that stress. If I find a full set and am in a spending mood, I'll buy them. Otherwise, I'm just going to admire yours when you complete it. :p
Oh, stop raining on the parade. Just because you've managed to kick the addiction...

5bd2090ba833cba885c2d89d44486d00.gif

AJK, you obviously know I would, but I've been swamped and haven't looked as to where we get them from. Could you save me some steps and time and LMK? (ShopDisney, parks only, etc) Thanks!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Oh, stop raining on the parade. Just because you've managed to kick the addiction...

5bd2090ba833cba885c2d89d44486d00.gif

AJK, you obviously know I would, but I've been swamped and haven't looked as to where we get them from. Could you save me some steps and time and LMK? (ShopDisney, parks only, etc) Thanks!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
They're in the parks. Both FL and CA.

I will say they're really nice for the price ($10/pin) and decent size - about 1 3/4 inches. And I love that they used so many rarely used characters. The whole forest is here! :)

Reactions: Ajk
I'm working on chasing down a full set! Hope to finish them off sooner rather than later but still a work in progress!

To everyone trying: May the odds be ever in your favor!

Oh and belated Happy :madhatter: Day my fellow Wonderland fanatics!
Feel free to post what you need. Maybe somebody has them!

Hey ! So it’s been a minute since I traded as I had to limit some screen time. Didn’t know these were out but I love them ! Good luck. If I get any I’ll post.

Yeah Ajk!

If anyone has spares feel free to check my pin pics and see if my traders have any pins you might want. I need to get started on this site and thin out my traders. :)

I'm apparently just missing the flamingo - hoping to find someone local/SoCal who's got an extra!

Checking in - turns out I still need 2: Flowers and Horn Blower. Anyone have these? I have the angry mom to trade as well as an umbrella bird that has scratch marks in the black umbrella (came out of the package that way) Thanks!

Back