• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who's ever bidding on my grail, STOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's ever bidding on my grail, STOP!

imaevilfairytoo

Girl who rides sidesaddle
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
My grail pin is currently up for auction on ebay and the price continues to go up and up. And it's not even close to ending.

So who's ever bidding on my pin and making the price increase, STOP! I can't afford to bid much more. :drool:

Best thing to do is just wait till the last second then put in the highest bid your willing to spend and hope it's more than the high bidder has placed. good luck I love that pin too.

I know how you feel. I lost my grail last week. I was winning with 2 seconds left and WHAM! If you win, yeah, but if you loose-keep telling yourself it's probably a scrapper.

I love to find the hidden grail pins on EBay that people do not bid on... but to invest that much on a pin, just to put into one of my Goofy Auctions... I don't know... I would want to see a lot of nice cells bid back for it...LOL

I can also vouch for the seller... never seen a seller sell such an amazing collection of pins... I heard he is selling them all to purchase a home... Everything we have received was perfect in every way from the way he took care of the items to their original packaging... Ships quickly and packaged well... He is my all time favorite EBay seller and he just began selling off the collection about a month back or so... I have been broke for weeks because of him...LOL... I paid for the landscape of his new home or perhaps the swimming pool...HAHAHA

does the seller sell authentic pins though?

Seriously folks? This person is bidding on their grail and the talk turns to if it's real or not? Did I miss the warning that this pin had been counterfietted? This is the kinda talk that has driven away so many of the long time veteran traders and collectors. Today's pin traders are overly paranoid thinking every pin has been faked somehow. There is only a very small percentage of fake pins outside of Hidden Mickeys and booster pins. Pretty much everyone knows which pins have fakes out there and how to identify them.

Just enjoy the hobby by being informed and using the common sense God gave you, and don't be so paranoid. Don't be the pin trader who cries wolf.

This is the kinda talk that has driven away so many of the long time veteran traders and collectors.

+1 , I am leaving due to this kinda of unfounded talk.

I have been collecting since 2000 , and have many pins which "so called" experts say are fake, yet I purchased many of them direct from Disney and traded at many meeting in the US well before scrappers arrived.

This was once a great hobby to follow , from the early days of Dizpins , the four/five pin event's at WDW every year, great days. Just very sad to see them long gone.

I still have friends from that time who live all over the US, good friends, people who where on Dizpins from the beginning , we would go on every day talking about pins and what was happening at WDW.

But now I am sorry to say people just seem to want to complain and ***** about everything.

Paul.

Please note this post is not aimed at the OP , just agreeing with nWoJeffDW comments and letting a little steam off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back