Who's your favorite Owen Wilson Character?

Pick your favorite Owen Wilson character/movie

• Mobius/Loki

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jebediah/Night at the Museum series

• Roy O'Bannon/Shanghai Noon series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lightning McQueen/Cars series

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hansel McDonald/Zoolander series

• Kevin Rawley/Meet the Parents series

• John Beckwith and/or Nick Campbell/Vince Vaughn's buddy series

• Various/Wes Anderson player

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Loki reminded Mrs. AJK and I of how much we enjoy Owen Wilson. In fact, we're having a little bit of a marathon, watching a different Owen Wilson movie each week. When you watch them back to back, you start really noticing that Owen Wilson always plays Owen Wilson. But he's very good at it! So if a director needs an Owen Wilson in their movie, he's the guy to go to. Also, you realize he gets in a lot of series. Not too many one-and-done for him. Which ends up putting him in quite a lot of individual movies.

So, which is your favorite Owen Wilson character/movie?

Ajk

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
P.S. I misspelled Jedediah but it’s tricky to edit surveys on the phone. No offense to Museum fans.

Rick195275

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I voted John Beckwith, wedding crashers is a favorite of mine, I think him and Vince Vaughn are great together. That set must have been great to be on! Hansel would have been my second choice, I think zoolander is an underrated comedy. Have you gotten to Starsky and Hutch yet?

Reactions: Ajk

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
I really enjoyed the Royal Tenenbaums. Watching his movies back to back might bring me to a different conclusion, but going to stick with that one.

Jabberwocky

Cheshirefied
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I need to rewatch Zoolander. If I had watched it recently, that might be my pick.

But I gotta go with Lightning McQueen. :) (Yes, over Mobius - he's great at being Owen Wilson in everything, but I have a soft spot in my heart for the first Cars film - it's still one of my fave Pixar films.)

Ajk

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I voted John Beckwith, wedding crashers is a favorite of mine, I think him and Vince Vaughn are great together. That set must have been great to be on! Hansel would have been my second choice, I think zoolander is an underrated comedy. Have you gotten to Starsky and Hutch yet?
Owen and Vince definitely make a good team and seem to enjoy each other's company. Agree with you on Zoolander. You have to lean into the extremeness.
I actually have never seen Starsky and Hutch. I need to check it out.

Ajk

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I really enjoyed the Royal Tenenbaums. Watching his movies back to back might bring me to a different conclusion, but going to stick with that one.
I have to admit that it's not my favorite Wes Anderson movie. But a fine Owen Wilson performance!

As a side note, I think the best Wes Anderson movie ever made was Paddington 2. To get what I mean, first watch Screen Junkies' Honest Trailers - Every Wes Anderson Movie and then watch Paddington 2.

Ajk

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I need to rewatch Zoolander. If I had watched it recently, that might be my pick.

But I gotta go with Lightning McQueen. :) (Yes, over Mobius - he's great at being Owen Wilson in everything, but I have a soft spot in my heart for the first Cars film - it's still one of my fave Pixar films.)
I actually only recently learned he was Lightning McQueen! Cars 3 is our favorite of those and was last weekend's watch.

Rick195275

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Owen and Vince definitely make a good team and seem to enjoy each other's company. Agree with you on Zoolander. You have to lean into the extremeness.
I actually have never seen Starsky and Hutch. I need to check it out.
It’s a lot like Zoolander where you have to lean into the ridiculousness. But I also enjoyed Snoop Dogg’s terrible acting as Huggie bear lol

caw caw rawr

Squirrel!
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I adore him as Jedediah in the Night at the Museum movies! He and Octavius (Octavius-Mary as he's known at our house) crack me up every time.

Ajk

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I adore him as Jedediah in the Night at the Museum movies! He and Octavius (Octavius-Mary as he's known at our house) crack me up every time.
Yeah, Jedediah (and Octavius) is awesome. Watched Night at the Museum last weekend. We were going to move to another series this weekend, but might just watch Battle of the Smithsonian instead. (Love Kahmunrah. Custer too.) I think that might be my favorite series. At least the first two. Third wasn't quite as special.