• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

why are the new uk pins for sale yet?

why are the new uk pins for sale yet?

daxsmith

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Ive been looking on the uk disneystore website all day and have been unable to purchase the new pins which come out today.is it just me

hey.. they've moved off the coming soon page now.. i can find the core mickey to buy, not the online exclusives for some reason

Can US residents buy off of DS.com UK?

Afraid not as they do not ship to outside of the UK! Easiest way is for someone to buy it for you & then mail it over!

Trouble is the mailing from DS within the UK is steep at £5 - approx $8 (free on orders above £75)!

So a typical £5 pin would cost £10 delivered within the UK - if you wanted the same pin mailed to you in the US then it would cost approx $19 at current exchange rate!

I'm willing to offer this service to anyone, but I will say that I am on vacation from 13th to 22nd November so will miss the releases of 19th November - willing to do a bulk order to cut down the UK mailing cost, you pay for what it costs!!

Back