• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Why Hello there Peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Hello there Peoples

pauly88

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Howdy do? First of all I aint new here in fact I been a member since October 2010 (gosh I feel old) *I need to get a cane*
Anyhoo my name is Pauly I don't really trade (not fun like it used to be) However I still my tiki and Mickey/Minnie collection.

I have so many favorite movies Disney type anyway.. but to name a few
Rescuers down under. Princess and the frog. Cars. Lion king. Beauty and the beast. Tangled.
Lilo and stitch. Jungle book. Bambi. Sword in the stone. Pinocchio. Great mouse detective. ok I will stop right there

Now here is the reason why I am here. So it seems I can't get Deleted so I don't want my account still here for nothing.. so I shall pop up every now and then
I just want to get to know you newbies and or friendly fun and interesting folks (always welcomed) to anyone that remember me hi! :wavey:

Last edited:
Hello, Pauly! I remember you, or at least I recognize your name. Not sure if we've ever actually traded. :) Nice to hear from you!

The Rescuers Down Under is one of my favorite Disney movies, too - Well, it's in my top ten. When I was a little girl, I had the VHS and watched it over and over. I had no idea it was a sequel. I didn't watch the original Rescuers until I was a teenager, but now that's one of my favorites, too. :)

Hi Pauly, I'm a newbie here (just joined a few days ago). I haven't really done any trading (except with a couple of CMs in the parks), and am new to the hobby. My collection is quite small, but every time I'm at a park, I'm always looking for any pin that catches my eye. I love all the animated Disney and Pixar movies, but my favorites would have to be Cars, all the Toy Story movies, Monsters, Inc., Robin Hood, and Beauty and the Beast. My favorite classic Disney character would have to be Donald Duck, though I really love Chip and Dale as well. Anyhow, thought I'd pop in and say hello as I'm one of the newbies here. :)

-George

Hi Pauly! :wavey: I'm one of those newbies too, but sadly I can't trade currently. So, like you I will be popping in and out as well. Hope you have a great day!

Hello, Pauly! I remember you, or at least I recognize your name. Not sure if we've ever actually traded. :) Nice to hear from you!

The Rescuers Down Under is one of my favorite Disney movies, too - Well, it's in my top ten. When I was a little girl, I had the VHS and watched it over and over. I had no idea it was a sequel. I didn't watch the original Rescuers until I was a teenager, but now that's one of my favorites, too. :)

We may have how long have you been trading for? I think my last in person trade was two or so years ago..

and Rescuers down under is super underrated I think that and home alone #2 are the best #2 movies.

Hello Pauly!

I think I've seen you around, as I have noticed your avatar while browsing the forums. Not sure if they were recent posts or old posts from when I did random searches for things, but either way, nice to meet you!

And I agree, The Rescuers Down Under and Home Alone 2 are great sequel movies! In fact, I bought The Rescuers on VHS because I didn't know that there were two movies - I was expecting it to be "Down Under", and got completely surprised when I watched it and didn't recognize anything, haha! It took me a while to find "Down Under" after. I love Jake, and kangaroo rats in general.

We may have how long have you been trading for? I think my last in person trade was two or so years ago..

and Rescuers down under is super underrated I think that and home alone #2 are the best #2 movies.

I began trading in May of 2012, so I probably started around the same time you stopped.

I love Home Alone 2, too! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I agree, The Rescuers Down Under and Home Alone 2 are great sequel movies! In fact, I bought The Rescuers on VHS because I didn't know that there were two movies - I was expecting it to be "Down Under", and got completely surprised when I watched it and didn't recognize anything, haha! It took me a while to find "Down Under" after. I love Jake, and kangaroo rats in general.

Hi and don't forget Wilbur too.. and when you say kangaroo Do you mean the one that's locked up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back