• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wingapo! (this is how we say hello!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wingapo! (this is how we say hello!)

Moondance

Pусcкая Poбйн
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi everyone,

I've been around a while (8 months lol) but I've never rightfully introduced myself here!!

My name is Robyn, I'm a Disney freak, well, Pocahontas obsessed really! She's my favourite princess!

My second favourite disney character is Zazu, I really only like animal characters, but I also like human characters who have striking personalities.

I normally don't introduce myself on forums, or to many people in offline life, you may say I'm a bit of a socially awkward shy person...but I don't feel that I am. :)
I've met a lot of really, really, REALLY nice people on this forum (looking at you, Donna, Oyster, Brick and a few others!!), so I decided that I'd introduce myself to the community, because if I've met an insane amount of friendly and kind people here already, then I'd definitely love to expand my horizons!

I hope to make great friends on this site and share many nice pin trading memories with all of you!

Robyn

Looking right back at you Robyn. Glad you are having fun here :) and I got a Pocahontas pin at the pin meet!!!

Welcome, Robyn! :wavey:
There really are some great peeps on this board. There are some lovely Pocahontas pins coming out(Princess Designer and the recent UK and Legacy pins), so I am sure you are having a lot of fun building your collection right now. :)

welcome...dont stress...there are lots of disney freaks here... we will b starting a new round of pin-a-holics classes soon...lol have fun till than :) glad you like it here. I also have found it a good place to meet sum real nice ppl.

Aloha Robyn and Welcome! :wavey:

I'm glad you finally feel comfortable enough to introduce yourself properly! :)

Welcome, Robyn! :wavey:
There really are some great peeps on this board. There are some lovely Pocahontas pins coming out(Princess Designer and the recent UK and Legacy pins), so I am sure you are having a lot of fun building your collection right now. :)

Yes, yes I am!!!

I'm very thrilled about all the new Pocahontas items that are coming out/have come out these past two months.

Pocahontas means a lot to me, and it means a lot that people I've met at Disneyland/on Youtube/the internet have been sending messages and calling Disney, along with me, asking for more Pocahontas merchandise....and Disney listened!!! Thank you Disney!!!

Aloha Robyn and Welcome! :wavey:

I'm glad you finally feel comfortable enough to introduce yourself properly! :)
Thank you Dancecats :)

It took a while, but I saw how nice people are here to each other and didn't feel like anyone was going to hurt me here.

I've been surrounded by very mean people my entire life, so my self-esteem and social skills have been severely damaged because of people who can't ever be nice :(

I hope I see you around the forums Dance!!

Wingapo to you Robyn and Welcome to the boards. These are the nicest, kindest people you will ever meet anywhere and they will always go the extra mile. I'm so pleased to welcome you to our pin family and hope you have a fantastic time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back