• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**WINNER ANNOUNCED!** Win Daisy with Rapunzel! $10.00 per slot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**WINNER ANNOUNCED!** Win Daisy with Rapunzel! $10.00 per slot!
So excited to find out what I got! :hsd:

!!! Sorry for the delay - I'm balancing work (tax season), a full load of classes, and preparation for an incoming bundle of joy...any day now!!! I will Random.Org this game during the weekend. Again, sorry for the delay!

Updated March 1: Winners will be announced on Saturday, March 2nd, when I get back home from work, of course.

...aaaaand here we are, everyone! Thanks to all who participated in this game! The pins will be mailed out starting this coming Monday!

Anyways, here is the official entrant list:

(packed) 1. tinawap*
(packed) 2. docfish2u*
(packed) 3. Dalamara*
(packed) 4. jsutherin1*
(packed) 5. Tier*
(packed) 6. ownedbycats*
(packed) 7. natelove*
(packed) 8. docfish2u*
(packed) 9. AgentR*
(packed) 10. Goofy_Moe*
(packed) 11. AgentR*
(packed) 12. jsutherin1*
(packed) 13. Dalamara*
(packed) 14. Goofy_Moe*
(packed) 15. AgentR*
(packed) 16. ownedbycats*
(packed) 17. Tier*
(packed) 18. Dalamara*
(packed) 19. jsutherin1*
(packed) 20. Goofy_Moe*

...aaaaand here is the official randomizer!

563323_10152613548485252_872310016_n.jpg

Congratulations to Dalamara for winning Daisy w/Rapunzel! Also, I had my wife randomly pick out 5 numbers from the pool of 20, for the boosters (just like my last game)! Those who were picked will find a booster set with their package! Congrats again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back