• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Winner CrashMyParty! Another Little Story Pin Auction ~ 24 hour auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Winner CrashMyParty! Another Little Story Pin Auction ~ 24 hour auction

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
ab7fd730.jpg

Pin 12882: Pin 3 of 4 of Lilo & Stitch Pin Set (Spain)

(Or pin formerly known as buttons =) )

~ Details... Details... ~

Bidding Ends Tomorrow Exactly 24 Hours From the Time Stamp on this Post. Winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
Feel free to pm for me to update leaderboard if there happens to be multiple bids while I am away from the computer!

I tried to expand my trade list a little bit, but please still do not feel the pin has to be there to be accepted! Some interests or guidelines if anyone's interested:

- I love Rapunzel and quite a few Snow White (particularly in plain clothes)

- I love Alice in Wonderland.

- Disneyland is my "home" park, so I like quite a few attraction pins from there.

- Love Classic Mickey!

- And... Love pins having to do with writing as it is my favorite hobby (Did the name Story give that away? ;))

I don't collect:

- holiday pins

- Pins with dates or years, or with names of the park or the events they are from

- hidden mickeys (there are exceptions to this though)

Hope this is all clear and in line with the rules. If you have any questions, feel free to post or pm! :)

Last edited:
... And then the Stitch pin looked up at Story and said, "I'm lost."

"It's okay Stitch pin," Story consoled, patting its head, "it will be okay..."

Meanwhile Story's family thought that perhaps Story should take a break from her pins...

As CrashMyParty read this sad little tale, she wished to make a bid for Stitch which would not fail!:
Pin 7713: Baby Mickey holding bunch of flowers
A sweet baby Mickey in pajamas of blue, he'd like to come to your house with a smile - and flowers too!

Dr. Seuss approves of this bid :bigthumb:

As CrashMyParty read this sad little tale, she wished to make a bid for Stitch which would not fail!:
Pin 7713: Baby Mickey holding bunch of flowers
A sweet baby Mickey in pajamas of blue, he'd like to come to your house with a smile - and flowers too!

Dr. Seuss approves of this bid :bigthumb:

HK7.gif

Rhymes and Mickeys and flowers as well?

Story and Stitch think that bid is oh so swell! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back