• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Winner is Malafide - Jessica as Cleopatra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Winner is Malafide - Jessica as Cleopatra

SwinginKitten

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Up for auction this time is...

pin80414

:eek2:Jessica Dressed as Cleopatra:eek2:
Pinpics #80414

Rules and Regs
- The deadline for your bid is Friday, July 27, at 9:00 pm Central Daylight time.
- there are no reserves on this auction
- any and all bids are welcome but since I am choosing the winning bid, any hard to find pins or pins from my wants list can only help your bid. :)
- please only post as a reply to this thread, no PM's, and if you want to edit your bid, please post a second reply with your updated bid
- I love cash, but it will not be accepted as payment for this auction.
- if a PODM pin is included on your bid, please post a picture of the cell or a detailed description.
- each day I will post a leader board
- the winner will be announced within an hour of auction ending
- last and MOST important rule, HAVE FUN!!! That is what pin trading is all about!

What I collect:
Princesses (Aurora, Rapunzel, Ariel...)
Tink as long as she is not in her normal green outift (Costumes, Witch, Christmas outfit)
Sally
Beloved Tales
PODM's

So let the bidding begin!!

THANKS!!!

Sallie​

Last edited:
I'll bid these 3:

Pin 18152: Walt Disney Home Video - Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip
Pin 30162: DLRP - Aurora (From Set)
Pin 55941: DLRP - Tinker Bell - Pink Pirate

Good morning!! Thank you tons to everyone who has bid so far!!

Current leader board:
1. Malafide
2. DumboLover21
3. Echoharmony

Combatdre, I LOVE that pin and it is in the mail headed my way thanks to Docfish2u and I cannot wait to see it in person!!

Thanks again everyone!!!! You are awesome!!

Good morning!! Thank you tons to everyone who has bid so far!!

Current leader board:
1. Malafide
2. DumboLover21
3. Echoharmony

Combatdre, I LOVE that pin and it is in the mail headed my way thanks to Docfish2u and I cannot wait to see it in person!!

Thanks again everyone!!!! You are awesome!!

Awesome! Good luck on your auction!

I bid:
Pin 90460: DSF - Beloved Tales - The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Pin 87562: DLR - Mr. Toad's Wild Ride - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Wait Time Sign Only
Pin 90020: DLR - Cast Member - 2012 California State - Mickey Mouse
Pin 88497: DSF - Retro Ice Cream Sign - Mickey Mouse
Pin 36310: WDW Cast Exclusive - Cast Adventure 2005 - Disney's Animal Kingdom (Mickey Mouse)

Last edited:
4 hours left and leader board remains the same. I am going to a movie and will be back after the auction has ended and I am not cool enough to have Internet on my phone...yup...I am one of those!!! :)

Thank you SO much to everyone who bid!! Allenmay8, I am sorry, but I really want that Sleeping Beauty pin that Malafide bid! There are more auctions to come though...I am planning the next one right now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back