• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Winner of one of Scoop's games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winner of one of Scoop's games!

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
While we were at WDW this last trip we came across Scoop and he was running a contest to see if someone could pick the 4 pins off his lanyard that went to a set. Well I was able to pick the 4 and to my surprise I was able to get these.

I had completely forgotten about it until I was going through the pictures from our trip.

While we were at WDW this last trip we came across Scoop and he was running a contest to see if someone could pick the 4 pins off his lanyard that went to a set. Well I was able to pick the 4 and to my surprise I was able to get these.

I had completely forgotten about it until I was going through the pictures from our trip.

Is this a specific set or one created off Scoop's lanyard?

Congrats I met him last year he's such a nice guy he gave me 2 cast member Xmas decorations last year hoping to meet him there this year what day did you meet him there as I can't remember what days he's there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back