• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Winnie the Pooh Flag pins?

PIN ID Winnie the Pooh Flag pins?

DISDebi

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
3 more pins I can't find: they're all Winnie the Pooh pins, and he's dressed in various country garb. He's holding the flag of the country he's representing: Germany, France, and a third one I don't recognize (green flag with yellow diamond in the middle and blue ball). What are these pins? Thanks!

Solution
They're from the Pooh Around the World set. But I don't think France is in that set. Pinpics lists it as a five-pin set and the countries are Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Egypt, and Brazil.

Pin# 22167 - Disney Catalogue - Pooh Around the World (Germany)

Since France isn't one of the pins in the set, I'm guessing you have either Pin# 22170 - Disney Catalogue - Pooh Around the World (Italy) or Pin# 22168 - Disney Catalogue - Pooh Around the World (The Netherlands)

Your mystery pin is Pin# 22171 - Disney Catalogue - Pooh Around the World (Brazil)
They're from the Pooh Around the World set. But I don't think France is in that set. Pinpics lists it as a five-pin set and the countries are Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Egypt, and Brazil.

Pin# 22167 - Disney Catalogue - Pooh Around the World (Germany)

Since France isn't one of the pins in the set, I'm guessing you have either Pin# 22170 - Disney Catalogue - Pooh Around the World (Italy) or Pin# 22168 - Disney Catalogue - Pooh Around the World (The Netherlands)

Your mystery pin is Pin# 22171 - Disney Catalogue - Pooh Around the World (Brazil)

Solution
Back