• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wonderful mail week!!!!!- Including zaps and finds on ebay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful mail week!!!!!- Including zaps and finds on ebay. :)

MMiano

Princess Mmiano
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I didn't have one amazing mail day I had a wonderful mail week!!!

Look what I got this week in the mail!!!!

9063292152_16f9412184_b.jpg

Thank you everyone who traded with me!!! And Lwrn- Laura- That pin is even more beautiful then I could ever imagine. Thank you for trading it with me and for the wonderful zap as well!!!!

Also since you were all looking for PTD's on ebay since I'm not into them too much I was snagging some amazing deals on PODM's!!! Needless to say I won all 3 auctions I was bidding on!!! Each was in the $30-$50 price range. You wanna know which ones I got. Well let's just say I got 101 Dalmatians, Dumbo and Cinderella!!!! I was surprised that I was the only one to bid on her!!! It's a seen where Bruno is getting zapped by the fairy Godmother to be changed. :) Can't wait to get them in the mail!!

Nice WDI pins! And I love your resourcefulness on the PODMs, that was some quick thinking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back