• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Wonderful Prizes and Zaps from Blacksmoke and Movingthestars!!! :)

ZAPPED! Wonderful Prizes and Zaps from Blacksmoke and Movingthestars!!! :)

Dalamara

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Ok so I had some consolation prizes coming from Moe's DPF Fundraiser Game...

Mary, aka Movingthestars sent me 3 great pins, when she only needed to send me 2!! I got a great Walt's 100th Year Pluto pin, loooove the Disney doggies :D Plus she sent me a saucy Daisy pin, super cute... PLUS an Aurora Princess Crest Mystery pin. Thanks so much, Mary!!!!! :D

Then Joni, aka Blacksmoke sent me FOUR great pins, when she only needed to send me 2!!! I got a Stitch Guitar pin from my wants list, as well as the Stitch Flip-Flops pins (Technically 2 pins on that card, so she really sent me FIVE pins :D ). She also included 2 zaps, as if she hadn't been thoughtful enough with her choice of consolation prizes!! I got a Goofy Character Earhats Mystery pin, and this really cool looking Minnie Snowglobe type pin with glitter inside. Joni, you rock!!!

Thank you both so very much!!! Your generosity and kindness is truly appreciated :D

I have been hearing this over and over how people are loving their consolation prizes...

Kudos to the entire DPF Prize team for your amazing generosity...!!!

Back