• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! World's Best Pen Friends!

ZAPPED! World's Best Pen Friends!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
So last week I got a wee package in the mail from an international address. I did the standard "Oh Walt, what have I ordered.... Did I forget to mail something out... Why is this here... Who am I" normal existential crisis we all do when we get zapped, but as soo as I pulled the card out, I was laughing too hard to think of much else. XD

6cbc9d11b7507008dc04f2e2ddb6c813.jpg

That card. Is so. Priceless. XD it's the little things, really.

Speaking of little things, @Stewbaws and @Kerri780 have no concept of sending over "a little" thanks! Because they teamed up and sent over a big thanks! Perhaps the world's best thanks! They sent me the Young Herc "Worlds Best Friends" pin!!! Aiiiiii! :D

5f4cffa8f76b1fe237b1afa7395005eb.gif

And, as of that wasn't enough, they added som delicious candies and an awesome Mickey Pen! (hence the "pen" in the title...) he's so fabulous!!

Thank you guys so so so much. :3 I absolutely adore this pin! Young Herc is a major soft spot for me, so it means a lot to have it zapped to me. :3 thank you!!!

*runs off to squeeze room into his Herc case!! *

feb5ab0cc75f4fee600666489c72b5a6.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back