• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would anybody be interested in this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anybody be interested in this?

ThatCrazyPinGirl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
52556_The_Lion_King.jpg

I have this cross stitch about 1/4 of the way done. I was doing it for a friend who changed her mind at last second and decided that she wanted me to do a different one for her. I have no point to finish it now really. So, I'm hoping that someone out that might be interested in it. I'd be willing to straight up sell it or trade for pins maybe? It's not going to be perfect (cross stitches rarely are! lol), but I love to stitch and I would love it if this could be finished and go to a good home :)

Thanks :) I really love to cross stitch and I really love Disney lol So, needless to say, I really love Disney cross stitches!

I can definitely finish it :) It's not a huge piece. I was only charging my friend $20 so I'm pretty open to whatever Judy if you're interested :)

52506_The_Lion_King.jpg

I only say its not huge because in my mind I'm comparing it to this. This is the original cross stitch. The small one I have is just a little cut of the main characters. This is a 16 x 12 which is a HUGE cross stitch project lol

What do you collect?? I really do not wanna trade a le for it,I was hoping to trade a couple pins that you collect theme wise

I collect Ariel, AIW, NBC, Tink, Sorceror Mickey, and other princesses :) I'm cool with racks :) I'm not expecting an LE or anything

I got that one for Christmas this year! I'm so excited! It is beautiful :D I also got the Peter Pan one :)

Jazzy B Bunny - if you'd like one, I can start on one for you after I finish this current one (I have a pending thing with tiggermickey going on right now)

Hmmm.....I know that there is not a Hercules in this particular collection and from zooming around on the Internet I'm not seeing anything more than a basic character or two....depending on the complexity of the image you are looking for I might be able to design something (goodness knows I've got enough extra thread lying around lol) is there a particular scene you are interested in having? Or maybe a pin that you really love? I think doing a pin design as a cross stitch would be pretty doable...hmmmm...this could be fun lol I've never designed a cross stitch before lol

I would flip out for a little mermaid one. My mom had a pattern she was working on since I was a baby and never got to finish it. :/

Hmmm.....I know that there is not a Hercules in this particular collection and from zooming around on the Internet I'm not seeing anything more than a basic character or two....depending on the complexity of the image you are looking for I might be able to design something (goodness knows I've got enough extra thread lying around lol) is there a particular scene you are interested in having? Or maybe a pin that you really love? I think doing a pin design as a cross stitch would be pretty doable...hmmmm...this could be fun lol I've never designed a cross stitch before lol

Where would I start? This might be a big post but maybe it would help with ideas? Thankyou for considering :)
:lol: I love all of it. I am a massive Hades fan. My favourite scenes are shots of olympus with all the gods, the prophecy images and the hydra. I love the pin Idea! These are my favourite pin scenes.
pin55836

pin48739
The hades and meg side...
pin32555

Also the amazing Hollie designed a graphic for me that I want to eventually get tattooed, I could get you a clearer picture if you wanted. Its Hades day of the dead style.
tumblr_mm564pNYHq1rxkuleo1_400.jpg

I got that one for Christmas this year! I'm so excited! It is beautiful :D I also got the Peter Pan one :)

Jazzy B Bunny - if you'd like one, I can start on one for you after I finish this current one (I have a pending thing with tiggermickey going on right now)
Yes please! I have the perfect place for it to go too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back