• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would anyone be interested in 3 Tangled AP pins? Trying to decide what to do with the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be interested in 3 Tangled AP pins? Trying to decide what to do with the

Jabberwocky

Cheshirefied
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
So I currently have 3 Tangled AP pins in my trade bag:

pin97326
Pin 97326: WDI Sorcerer Hats Mystery pin collection Villains #5 - MOTHER GOTHEL - ARTIST PROOF

pin98498
Pin 98498: Storybook Princess - Princess Hearts - Rapunzel ONLY (Artist Proof)

and the AP of this pin:

pin94268
Pin 94268: Storybook Princess - Princess Shield - Cinderella, Tiana, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, Ariel, Jasmine & Rapunzel

Since it's currently pretty impossible for me to trade for any of my older wants, I have a feeling these could just sit in my bag forever if that's what I'm waiting for. So I thought I'd see if anyone would be interested in trading for them - and if enough are, maybe I would auction the three pins together? But I don't want to auction them if I'm just going to get a bunch of hidden mickey offers. LOL I would be looking for some higher end pins that I could then maybe use for trade myself. Or maybe just some more PODMs for my collection. :)

If there's not a lot of interest, they may stay in my trade bag for the time being.

AP don't appeal to me immensely but I'd like the gothel pin just cause I actually love that pin of her... But what do you collect?

I don't personally value ap pins any higher than their regular counterparts, except when they actually look different. But I hope you get something nice for them :)

But what do you collect?
Wonderland :madhatter: but I only need a handful of impossible pins that no one is actively trading or selling (or I'd be trading or buying LOL), so I'd probably be looking to trade these for either some Wonderland APs I don't have, or some more PODMs for my collection, or UP pins (especially Dug) or good pins for trade.

If there's not enough interest in these at the moment, they'll stay in my bag until the right home appears. :)

Wonderland :madhatter: but I only need a handful of impossible pins that no one is actively trading or selling (or I'd be trading or buying LOL), so I'd probably be looking to trade these for either some Wonderland APs I don't have, or some more PODMs for my collection, or UP pins (especially Dug) or good pins for trade.

If there's not enough interest in these at the moment, they'll stay in my bag until the right home appears. :)

I wish i would have thought about wonderland APs during the event lol... but i actually think i may have some at home! But I won't know until I go home after my birthday on Sunday <3

I think only the Mother Gothel would do well. Even though they are Tangled (except that last one is all princesses), they aren't the rare Tangled pins that everyone would be after.

Thanks everyone for the feedback - that helped. :)

Think I'm going to hang onto Gothel to use for trade and roll the other two pins into a sale I'll be putting up tomorrow or Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back