• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would anyone be interested in some baseball cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be interested in some baseball cards?

SetAlone

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey,
So I was doing a little cleaning and recently found my old stack of baseball cards in a shoe box lol. I was wondering if there are any collectors out there that may be interested? I'd totally be willing to trade some for pins; I mostly collect Ariel, Rapunzel, Giselle & Belle.

I think most of what I have is Derek Jeter stuff from the NY Yankees; lots of rookies, relics and short-prints. I even have a new majestic jersey with tags! Probably also have some Cano (Don't ya know? lol) and lots of Alex Rodiguez (if anyone still wants his junk! Ugh I'm so mad at him)! All the cards are from top baseball card manufacturers; either Topps, Upper Deck, Panini, Leaf, etc. All cards have been kept in penny-sleeves and top-loaders and are in stunning condition.

*Jeter is bound to end up in the baseball hall of fame. He is most certainly one of the greatest players of our time. Some of the rookies and relics go for good money, but rather than me taking all the time to write up listings and sell on eBay I figured why not give this a shot at trading lol. You never know what people like until you ask right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back