• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would like to start trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to start trading

Luki

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi all,

I bought my first Disney pins about 10/12 years ago after a family trip to WDW before we were married / had kids.

I became mildly obsessed and bought a bunch, and they've been sitting in a closet ever since. I occasionally bought a few more from Disney or on eBay (before I knew about scrappers / fakes, so I may have a few of those), and then purchased a bunch more a few years back after we took our son for the first time, then again a couple summers ago at a drip to Disneyland during the 60th anniversary, and a few weeks ago during another family drip to WDW.

And now our son is really into them, so the next time we go to one of the parks, we'd like to start trading, which we've never done before, so it should be fun.

At this point I'm just trying to read a bunch and learn all I can, both about trading and about dealing with bad pins, etc.

Looking forward to looking through this site and learning even more!

Lou / Luki

Welcome! Fun to hear that your son is now also starting to enjoy pins and pin trading :)
Do you already have a PinPics account installed? It's great to keep track of your collection.

Hi, and thanks for the welcomes. I agree, it's fun...always nice to have interests in common with the little guy :)

I haven't set up a Pinpics account yet, thanks for the suggestion!

Hi and Welcome! Setting up a Pinpics account is a great idea and is very helpful when looking to trade.

What do you collect? Favorite characters/movies?

Hi all...wow you guys are great...what a warm welcome!

So after the first person above suggested I register with PinPics, I did so and added all my pins, so if you want to see what I collect you can look under my username there, which is also Luki

My collection is a total mishmosh of stuff haha.

I'm going to have to try to figure out a good way to display them as right now they're all in a photo box that's been in a closet in the basement and they are probably sad to be in there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back