• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would like to trade trading pins for trading vinyls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to trade trading pins for trading vinyls

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
We have just started collecting vinylmations and would like to get a few extra to trade at the park. It does not matter what the vinylmations are just that they are in good shape so that we can trade them. We are offering 4 to 5 basic trader pins per vinyl in trade. Please IM me if you are interested in making a trade.

Last edited:
I want to trade trader pins so random pins for random vinyls. I am willing to trade 4 (maybe 5) pins per vinyl which I think is very fair considering the cheapest REAL pins you can buy are $4 (7 pin booster set) and the vinyls cost just under $14 new. All I ask is that the vinyls be in good enough shape to trade at the park. The pins I send may or may not be on my trades list. I guarantee them all to be genuine authentic pins but just as I am allowing you to send whatever vinyls you want I reserve the right to send whatever pins I like. I am brand new to trading vinyls so I am not up on what any particular vinyl is worth. I am just trading for the ones I like at the park. I had a lot of fun with the robot ones on our last trip but ended up trading them all away for different characters we found during our stay. Any help in obtaining some vinyls for trading at the park would be appreciated. Thanks

Thank you Judy for trading a few of your vinyls with me. I could use a few more if anyone else is interested!

Still looking for around 4 more vinyls. I would like to trade for all 4 at once if possible. Doesn't anyone have some vinyls laying around they don't care about?

Hi Darlene
I never got a confirm on our trade no addy and me sending mine to you
my vinyls are still sitting here

Plmk asap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back