• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would love to trade wedding Rapunzel LE for Mother Gothel LE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to trade wedding Rapunzel LE for Mother Gothel LE

Mumzy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We ended up with two of the beautiful wedding Rapunzel dolls, but I completely missed the original Rapunzel & Gothel dolls when they came out (I didn't even know they existed!). If anyone would be interested in trading, please let me know! I am also hoping to find someone in the UK who can help us acquire the wedding doll set that features the short brunette Rapunzel, since all we've ever had in the US is the blond version. Thank you!

We had the brunette haired version in the US too. You can find them on ebay for not too much.

I think Mumzy means the 12" Brunette Rapunzel regular-sized doll. We had the 17in Deluxe Edition and the small doll that came with a 4 doll set in US, but not the 12in unfortunately.

I think Mumzy means the 12" Brunette Rapunzel regular-sized doll. We had the 17in Deluxe Edition and the small doll that came with a 4 doll set in US, but not the 12in unfortunately.

Yes, I mean the more standard "Barbie" sized doll. We have the wedding LE with her brown hair, and the mini doll that came in the set. But what my daughter really wants is the 12" doll, since she has the tower, castle, and a whole flock of other Disney dolls waiting to greet her!

Good luck with that :( Unfortunately there were only 1,500 LE Mother Gothel dolls made. And if there were 8,000 Wedding Rapunzels, that would mean that Mother Gothel is more rare, and anyone who has her would be looking for more than just a LE Wedding Rapunzel (if they don't already own her). Still, you never know! You might find someone. I got the Wedding Rapunzel with hope that I could sell her so I can buy the purple dress Rapunzel. But now looking at eBay users who bought the Wedding Rapunzel are selling her for the same price (and oftentimes at discounted prices).

Oh I don't doubt I might have to throw some money in as well..I'd be willing to! I think in time the wedding doll will kick up in value....they were just over saturated.

Good luck with that :( Unfortunately there were only 1,500 LE Mother Gothel dolls made. And if there were 8,000 Wedding Rapunzels, that would mean that Mother Gothel is more rare, and anyone who has her would be looking for more than just a LE Wedding Rapunzel (if they don't already own her). Still, you never know! You might find someone. I got the Wedding Rapunzel with hope that I could sell her so I can buy the purple dress Rapunzel. But now looking at eBay users who bought the Wedding Rapunzel are selling her for the same price (and oftentimes at discounted prices).

I think a few people have the wedding Rapunzel that they want to trade for the purple dress Rapunzel (the 17" one, right?) Some want to trade for the Designer Princess Rapunzel too. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back