• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would this pin work in an auction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this pin work in an auction?

biancabearr

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi everyone! Recently, I've been getting a lot of PM's of people that are interested in this pin:

pin93521_zps80124bf4.jpeg

Pin #93521: Ghost Relations 2012 - Happiest Haunts Tour - Maleficient

I am one of the 2 people that are trading it on Pinpics, I was wondering, would it be better to auction it off or try and trade it? I'd love some feedback! Thanks!

I'd bid and I have a number of your wants. I'll also send you a PM with a trade offer, in case you decide not to auction it.

I would bid on that. I collect Diablo (so not Maleficent alone). If you decide you don't want to auction it, you could also do a trade thread.

I think just about anyone who collect Disney key pins would be interested - especially given the popularity of the Lost Keys of Disneyland Annual Passholder set that came out last year.

Keep in mind that if you trade it, you can be specific about what you would like from the other person and decided whether or not you find it acceptable, whereas in an auction, you are expected to trade it for the best(?) option of those choices that are offered to you. It might be more than you expected, it might not, but it also might not be exactly what you were hoping for, so it's all up to you. You never know. :cheshire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back