• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would you consider making a trade for this pin? Lion king Collectors little help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you consider making a trade for this pin? Lion king Collectors little help

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
In my continued search of Tangled pins I yet have, I am considering trading this pin, but I really don't know much about it other than you could only obtain it through a raffle after you bought tickets to the event, how many were given in Raffle I don't know, but it certainly is a beautiful pin but not sure if it would get me a tangled pin I don't yet have, example, party doll, opening day, the BT, would anyone have an idea any advice.

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=87262&sid=9580.1360039690.v2

[pinpics]87262[/pinpics]

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated

Maybe to the right completest. I'm not too sure about lion king pins. Send out some pinpics request? or if you don't get any bites maybe try and sell it to get one of the pins you want? :D

In my continued search of Tangled pins I yet have, I am considering trading this pin, but I really don't know much about it other than you could only obtain it through a raffle after you bought tickets to the event, how many were given in Raffle I don't know, but it certainly is a beautiful pin but not sure if it would get me a tangled pin I don't yet have, example, party doll, opening day, the BT, would anyone have an idea any advice.

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=87262&sid=9580.1360039690.v2

[pinpics]87262[/pinpics]

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated

I'd trade you a pin doll for it :)

Nice pin, I don't have it, but not sure what I would give up for it. Even tho LK is my 'mane' collection, it doesn't have a lot of wow factor for me. Still a nice pin, so don't get me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back