• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would you sell these pins or keep them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you sell these pins or keep them?

meggiebeth

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, would you sell these three pins or keep them? They're all spares and selling for about £30 each on eBay, but it wasn't sure if they'll appreciate in value if I keep them for a while? What would you do? Is it better to trade pins than sell them? :wavey:

3270746532b83911f50922ca5301647b.jpg

m3DYyQ1hI0iI9CeW9lvqltA.jpg

5013_cp_FWB_Cinderella65_08012015.jpg

Aww I love that Mickey Christmas pin!! So cute! I really like to try to trade if I can. But it's really up to you and what you would like. I think they make good traders :) in fact I'm in the process of trading for the frozen pin and I'm super excited!!
but if you have a Grail waiting to be purchased and selling them would help you along the way then that makes sense to.

I think the frozen pin will hold it's value and probably go up in value, while I think Mickey will only go down in value. Although he started everything he doesn't seem to be that popular in the pin community. Just my 2 cents worth.

Frozen pins generally seem to appreciate in value over time, so I'd probably hold onto it a little while and watch the prices on the secondary market. The Mickey pin is pretty but might be a better trader than a sell, imho, and I don't think that Cinderella pin is going to fetch much. Despite being LE and an anniversary pin, it doesn't have a very interesting design and the error on her arm might make it less appealing.

Frozen - keep

Mickey - sell

Cinderella - sell

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on what you collect), the classic princesses don't typically sell for a lot.

If it was special I'd say keep the frozen. Like the Tanlged gondola pin which was one of the first of the most beloved moments in the movie. That one is just 4 characters standing. No Kristoff. And as always lately with anything but WDI, the faces of the humans is all messed up. I don't see it rising sharply. Maybe if it were one of the first few to come out. After Frozen 2 it might get a little jump. Guess you're going to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back