• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! wow...lucky zap...also our first..

ZAPPED! wow...lucky zap...also our first..

KT07

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We just got back from a fam. trip. 2days at lego land and one at disneyland... Than when we got home. we had a zap in the mail. We are so happy and thankful. I dont know who it is from and there was 4 pins in the pack. My fam only has the one pin pics so it was pins from our want list. Thank you to who ever sent them to us. It realy made my day. Its the first zap we have had and i cant wait for more pins from trades or zaps. her is the list of the pins we got. not sure how to show pics....if sum one can post the pics for me that would b cool..thank you.

#26156 Jack glow
#75098 Adventure land
#75158 red Pennant WDW
#75155 Yellow Pennant WDW

thanks agian for the pins...we love them:hsd::wiggle::hsd:

pin75155

pin26156

pin75098

pin75158

there ya go <3! Grats on your zap and for future information you just do this
to make an image show and to get an image off pinpics just right click and click copy image url and paste it where it says insert url here!

Thank you for the help...it llooks cool when you can show the pins... i will try and do a test one so next time i can do it myself...thanks agian for the help...and a big thank you for the pins...not sure who to thank...but hope that you see this and know we like the pins.

Back