• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wreck-it Ralph Mystery Box set! :)

Wreck-it Ralph Mystery Box set! :)

PrincessxJasmine89

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hi guys! :wavey:

I have been searching for these pins for quite a while now to no avail, so I'm turning to you guys to help me! ^_^

I am looking for these pins in the Wreck-it Ralph mystery box set, which are these pins (in order of preference ;)):

pin92872
pin92878
pin92877
pin92873
pin92879
pin92876
pin92875
pin92880

Acquired! <3

pin92874
pin92881
(YAY FOR FELIX!!!! <3)

I can buy at a decent price, trade, multi-trade, or offer other Disney things in return! :) Ideally I would like if some of them could be multi-trades to save on postage, but that doesn't have to be the case! ^_^ PM me if you want to work something out! :)

US traders: I have a US address you can send these to so you save a little on postage, too! ^_^

THANK YOU for reading, and have a wonderful day everyone! ^_^

-PrincessxJasmine89 :) xox

Last edited:
I believe I have a spare candlehead, taffyta, rancis and hero's duty ralph. I have to double check tomorrow.

Good luck with finding these pins! :) I managed to trade for the King Candy recently (as I have decided to collect him), I know he's on eBay at the moment but you know what eBay's like. lol. Wreck it Ralph pins seem to be quite sort-after even though its fan-base is still growing at the moment. I'll inform you if I come across any of these pins. :)

Thanks, Lady Dobbins! ^_^ Congrats on getting the King Candy pin for your collection! He's a toughie to get, I'm glad you were able to find him! :)

I'm on low funds so eBay isn't that big of an option LOL, maybe for some of the less sought after ones but for the likes of Felix, Vanellope, etc., I'm turning to my DPF family :hug: <3

Thanks, Lady Dobbins! ^_^ Congrats on getting the King Candy pin for your collection! He's a toughie to get, I'm glad you were able to find him! :)

I'm on low funds so eBay isn't that big of an option LOL, maybe for some of the less sought after ones but for the likes of Felix, Vanellope, etc., I'm turning to my DPF family :hug: <3

Thanks! :) I thought trying to collect all the pins from WiR would be too crazy when I'm supposed to be down-sizing what I collect anyhow. So I decided to just collect my favourite character from the movie. :D Oh and if they ever bring out a Sour Bill pin, him too. lol!

I hope you can find these pins soon! :)

Back